Tuesday 17 September 2013

Autumn/Fall Haul

Well its beginning to look a lot like autumn/winter/fall. The temperature has dropped, the rain is falling. So what a great excuse to start buying your winter wardrobe.

Make-up
Clinque bottom lash mascara
So I have decided to add a new little product into my makeup bag, which is the Clinque Bottom Lash Mascara. I love wearing mascara on my bottom lashes! And makes my eyes look more glamours, but I always end up with panda eyes by the end of the night!! This snazzy little product claims that it's smudge proof! So fingers crossed there are no more little accidents. I'm going to wear it to work tomorrow, then do a little blog on it to let ya know what I think. So this retails at £12.00 and has a really cute design on the tube and its so cute and tiny so perfect to carry around with you.
I'm excited to try this.





Clothes!
I'm not a regular Miss Selfridge customer, but went in there on the off chance. I wanted a cute and girly jumper for work, and found this beautiful jumper in the SALE section. Result. I love love love it!!! Its smart and classy and i received plenty of compliments on it already!! Only issue I keep catching my hair in the gold detailing, which makes the jumper look gorgeous  but not exactly practical. So this was originally £40.00 but I got it for £20.00. Bargain.




Detailing on the pockets and collar. 



Next item I purchased were these cut out boots from Newlook and a steal at £27.00. Cut out boots have become really popular and seem to be the boot of the season, with the likes of Cara Delevinge wearing them and Alexa Chung etc. I was pleasantly surprised when I spotted them, I'm usually a huge fan Topshop boots, but couldn't resist these!!!




Last but by no means least is my new amazing Topshop denim jacket. This is my favourite purchase. Ok it cost £60.00 but so worth it and what a great jacket to wear into Autumn/winter. It's lined with white wool material and it keeps you so snug! Again I have received so many compliments on this and also noticed a certain famous boy-band members sister wearing this jacket (Gemma Styles).



Sibling time: Harry Styles leaves the House Of Holland fashion show with Nick Grimshaw, Kelly Osbourne and his older sister
We clearly have good taste!!

I'll do a blog tomorrow, on how well The Bottom Lash Mascara lasted!!!

Katie 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment